Friday 28 December 2012

Thought about how I have progressed over the last 3 months

I have learnt a lot over the last 3 months even though I have had previous experience with 3d packages I did not know anything about 3ds max, to make sure I get a head start I have been watching tutorials on the Internet about basic modelling techniques and render set up.
the first thing I looked 4 what is how to add more geometry to my models, the reason for this is the more points there are on the model the more I have to work with however this does not mean that more points make the modelling any easier because if you have too many points it becomes too complicated.

the second thing I looked for tutorials in is lighting and rendering, after looking around on the Internet I discovered v ray which is known for its realistic looking renders and is used by architects and modellers a like.

No comments:

Post a Comment